- 2 DAYS SAFARI
- 4 DAYS SAFARI
This short safari is a perfect introduction to the exclusive Ngerende Island Lodge an eco friendly Lodge surrounded by the Mara River, and on the edge of the world’s Seventh “New” Wonder of the World – the Masai Mara.
Day 1: Arrival at Ngerende Island Lodge
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta Airport a transfer will be provided to the domestic Wilson Airport, for the scheduled flight to the Mara . After lunch take an afternoon game drive in the conservancy. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 2: Full day game drive to the National Park (Park fees additional at US$ 82 per person per day)
A Full day will be spent in Masai Mara National Reserve in search of the Big Five with a hot lunch in the wild. Return to Lodge for overnight.
Day 3: Game Drive/Nature Walk
Take an early morning walk in the Conservancy escorted by the resident Maasai naturalist or early morning game drive.
Day 4: Day of departure
Time for one last morning game before flying back to Wilson Airport and a transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to check in for your international flight.
Flying Package Rates 22nd Jan to 31st March & 1st October – 19th December 2014 US$ 2015.00 per person sharing in a twin / double & a single room supplement US$ 906.75 1st October – 19th December 2012 1st April - 30 June 2014 US$ 1672.00 per person sharing in a twin / double & no single room supplement 1st July - 30 September & 20th - 31 December 2014
US$ 2210.00 per person sharing in a twin / double & a single room supplement US$ 994.5
- 6 DAYS SAFARI
Day 2: Early Morning. Mid Morning and Late Afternoon Game Viewing
- 06h30: An exciting day of game viewing wildlife which is abundance
- Return to the luxury camp for breakfast served in the open where you can view wildlife.
- Afternoon at leisure perhaps on the hammock or reading a book on the day bed.
- Evening game drive to see the wildlife which are confined to the 40 acres site of the camp
- walks accompanied by armed rangers for game viewing on foot.
- Dinner under the star or in the cosy romantic verandah in your tent.
- Welcome overnight rest.
Day 3: Early Morning Walk before departing to Ngerende Island Lodge
- 06h30: Early morning nature walk accompanied by armed rangers for adrenalin game viewing on foot.
- Leave after lunch for the 2 hours drive to Ngerende Island Lodge with en-route game drive.
- Afternoon will be spent at the spa where you can choose the various treatments on offer.
- Dinner in the cosy restaurant where you will be served by your butler.
- Overnight rest.
Day 5: Game Drive/Nature Walk
- 06h30: Choice of an early morning game drive or a walk with armed ranger.
- Return to the lodge for a swim in the infinity pool overlooking the Mara River.
- Afternoon at leisure or perhaps another visit at the spa for pampering.
- 16h00: Early evening game drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary.
- Dinner will be served in the suite verandah and the chef will be at your disposal...
Day 6: Day of departure
- 06h30: Early morning game drive, the best time to see the wildlife in their natural environment.
- 09h00: Return to the lodge for breakfast at the restaurant verandah.
- There may be enough time for a final visit to the spa before check-out depending on the flight timing.
Experience the difference...!