- 2 DAYS SAFARI
- 4 DAYS SAFARI
- 6 DAYS SAFARI
Day 2: Early Morning. Mid Morning and Late Afternoon Game Viewing
- 06h30: An exciting day of game viewing wildlife which is abundance
- Return to the luxury camp for breakfast served in the open where you can view wildlife.
- Afternoon at leisure perhaps on the hammock or reading a book on the day bed.
- Evening game drive to see the wildlife which are confined to the 40 acres site of the camp
- walks accompanied by armed rangers for game viewing on foot.
- Dinner under the star or in the cosy romantic verandah in your tent.
- Welcome overnight rest.
Day 3: Early Morning Walk before departing to Ngerende Island Lodge
- 06h30: Early morning nature walk accompanied by armed rangers for adrenalin game viewing on foot.
- Leave after lunch for the 2 hours drive to Ngerende Island Lodge with en-route game drive.
- Afternoon will be spent at the spa where you can choose the various treatments on offer.
- Dinner in the cosy restaurant where you will be served by your butler.
- Overnight rest.
Day 5: Game Drive/Nature Walk
- 06h30: Choice of an early morning game drive or a walk with armed ranger.
- Return to the lodge for a swim in the infinity pool overlooking the Mara River.
- Afternoon at leisure or perhaps another visit at the spa for pampering.
- 16h00: Early evening game drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary.
- Dinner will be served in the suite verandah and the chef will be at your disposal...
Day 6: Day of departure
- 06h30: Early morning game drive, the best time to see the wildlife in their natural environment.
- 09h00: Return to the lodge for breakfast at the restaurant verandah.
- There may be enough time for a final visit to the spa before check-out depending on the flight timing.
Experience the difference........!